How It Works
The SMART GREEN SEWERAGE SYSTEM
Imagine a system that can operate with only a single source of energy, where air provides movement rather than wasting valuable water resources. A system that can link a central command centre or mobile operations network to a wealth of important information to ensure complete safety and better energy use.
An operator can remotely know the following important information and react quickly.
- Amount of flow entering the system
- Infiltration occurring and where
- Line breaks or blockages within the system and location
- Energy use
- Air to liquid ratio
- Mechanical or electrical problems at the vacuum pump station
You can understand why operators prefer FloVac systems as they discover all of the operational benefits, as well as the obvious benefits to the environment from no overflows or deep trenching disturbing the water table. Vacuum systems are widely accepted in over 40 countries, weigh up what is important to you and it will become obvious why FloVac is receiving such wide acceptance.
- Introduction to the Flovac Vacuum Sewerage System
- The Collection Pit
- The Flovac Valve
- Flovac Vacuum Mains
- Flovac Vacuum Pump Station